maanantai 30. marraskuuta 2009

Autumn Dresses


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dress: Zara, Shoes: Dune

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dress: Primark, Shoes: Dune, Necklace: Muse

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Detail of the Zara dress, loving the neckline and the shoulders.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Detail of the Primark dress, sure this paintsplash-stuff has been around for a while now, but I think it's still relevant. And again, love the sleeves.

Ei voi olla huomaamatta että tämä blogi on ollut viime aikoina tosi musakeskeinen. Onko musta tullut joku rokkipoliisi? Nope, ei vaan aina jaksaviitsiehdi kuvata omaa nassua. Kumpa jaksaisinkin. Tykkään niin paljon lueskella ja katsella muiden asuja. Tässä kuitenkin on jotain viimeaikojen outfittejä. Jesjes. Ja paljon uusia kokeiluja odottaa kaapissa. Jopa haaremihousut. Ja kärmestä. :)

translation: For some weird reason this blog has been very much about music lately. Have I became a rock-police? Nope, I just can't always be bothered do take pictures of myself or download them here. I wish I could. I like to read and view the outfits of other bloggers so much. However, here's some of the latest outfits. Yesyes. And loads of new experiments are waiting in the wardrobe. Even harem pants. And some snaky stuff. :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti